Slite Knowledge Management Software is a centralized information respiratory that offers smart solutions to the content needs of small and medium-sized businesses. Be it for writing new content, editing existing text, or organizing and sharing the data, Slite caters all business requirements on one simple-to-use platform. It also helps with employee onboarding, team meetings, and project documentation. Using Slite for different purposes allows users to create a modern company Wiki and a smart knowledge base for multiple teams.
Depending on the business requirements, Slite pricing allows choosing from multiple plans. Its free plan caters to smaller teams whereas it’s standard and enterprise plans include features for larger teams.
- Free- USD 0/month
- Standard- USD 6.67/user/month
- Enterprise- Slite pricing decided by the official team
Slite Knowledge Management Software offers a detailed overview of all its features on the official website in the text-image format. It explains how each feature works and how it proves to be beneficial for all types and sizes of business.
- Organized documents to help share the data with teams easily.
- Control sharing permissions for individual docs, publish the work online, and invite others to join the docs, without leaving Slite.
- A smart search bar on the knowledge-sharing platform allows easy access to all the documents.
- Effective use of keywords while searching helps in putting together related documents in one place.
- Quick ‘recent updated list’ helps in following new changes and keeps the entire team in the loop.
- Impressive track of added section, deleted sections, edits, and activity overview to result in productive work management.
- Collaborative writing experience to ensure team members can work on the same document regardless of location and time.
- Attractive text formats and relevant features like images, tables, links, and attachment for clear writing and reading.