Twine Knowledge Management Software is interactive knowledge management and collaboration platform that has been designed to connect content with employees that are scattered. It helps to bring together the workforce under a single umbrella with the use of forums, surveys, and a knowledge library. This helps to organize and categorize information and make it available to the people specified using categories. The workflow builder is an excellent way to collect feedback via custom forms.
Twine Pricing starts at $8 per user per month for the basic features, irrespective of the number of users, the same features will remain accessible. 30 days of free trial is also available along with Twine Pricing. The subscription feature is available along with the customization of pricings for specific businesses for the inclusion of extra apps, personalized branding, and adoption of the intranet.
Twine knowledge management software provides a free demo on the workings of the software on its website page. This can be availed by filling up and submitting the web form that is present in the section of request for a demo.
- Storage of information, resources, and policies in various categories
- Mandatory read feature lets the company know which employees have viewed the content
- Implementation of different groups with varying levels of privacy that are controlled by the admin
- Personalized employee profiles can be accessed from the people directory
- Embedding of images, files, and videos within the content
- Usage of tools like Figma, Airtable, and PowerBI and importing from Dropbox, Google available
Interface for mobile
- Customization of documents that needs permission to be accessed
- Auditing the content library with ease due to the presence of revision history
- Accessible by the mobile app (PWA) easily on the field
- Customization of themes and availability of the home screen icon