Barcode Producer is a barcode software used for labels, books, packages, tags, retail and much more. It has a number of features and tools to create personalised and customised label designs. It supports the vector EPS graphics and allows you to send them directly to your printer, desktop or apps such as Word, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Barcode Producer Pricing:
Barcode Producer pricing plans start at approximately $299 as a one-time payment. This includes all the basic label and barcode design features. These plans can easily be customised to include additional features to scale up a particular business. User needs to contact customer support for same.
Barcode Producer Demo:
It does not provide a free trial. A demo can also be requested directly to the company to understand the features and choose which Barcode Producer pricing plan is best. It is supported by both Windows and Max, with extensive technical support provided. This support can be availed in person, through tutorial videos, live online and thorough documentation.
Barcode Producer Features:
Some of the best features of Barcode Producer are as follows:
- Integrated Barcode Encyclopedia
- It provides a vast encyclopedia to help you choose the exact barcode type you want with previews and description
- This encyclopedia is perfect for beginners with no prior experience in designing barcodes
- It provides you live previews as you type, to make sure that the digits and other technicalities are handled automatically.
- It also has a number of creative tools to customise colours, text, borders and more
- Easy Export To Other Apps And Formats
- Barcode Producer allows you to export your designs to your printer, and formats such as PDF and EPS
- It also supports apps such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketch
- Advanced Barcode Generator Engine
- Barcode Producer makes sure that it is always compliant with all the latest standards, such as ISBN, DataBar, UPC and more
- It also provides an optional automation plug-in for the bulk creation of barcodes