Gopher landscape design software is a scheduling tool for landscape and yard maintenance companies. It can be used to write up and print invoices, route overviews, generate bills for contract jobs, view lists of completed jobs, create, and send estimates for jobs, fertilizer, and other applications, etc. Gopher’s graphics tool can be used to create custom landscape designs with vegetation, patios, walkways, and other structures for a designated space. Use it to also get materials lists for custom jobs. Gopher software developers are in the process of putting out an upgraded version of the program.
- Set alerts for notifications on pending/upcoming jobs
- Schedule appointments for jobs
- Schedule employees to go out and complete tasks
→ Billing & Invoicing
- Set up a customer database for invoicing
- Manage purchase orders and check inventory lists
→ Job Costing
- Offer quotes/estimates on jobs
- Manage Purchase orders
- Schedule appointments to design landscapes
- Send quotes
- Use this feature to check on customer’s yards and lawns
- Schedule watering or mowing jobs weekly or cut back during specific times of the year
Based on your business requirements, Gopher’s pricing is quite affordable. For a one-time payment of $99, businesses can get started with access to a perpetual license. There are no other Gopher pricing segments or monthly fees.
Gopher landscape design software does not offer demos, but users can download a fully functional program on trial for 30 days. After trying it out, purchase it for a perpetual license at $99.