Hello-Hello is a unique language learning suite designed for beginners and experts alike. Hello-Hello offers a range of different modes and difficulties, using a unique mobile immersion technique to impart knowledge effectively. Hello-Hello uses a notional-functional approach to teaching and gradually makes the user an expert in the language he wishes to learn.
Hello-Hello offers a suite of features to its users.
- Mobile Immersion Technique
- The unique Mobile Immersion technique enables the user to learn the language quickly and easily.
- The technique is user-centred and increases difficulty as per the expertise of the user.
- Hello-Hello is available on all major mobile platforms.
- iOS, Android, and Kindle users may learn using Hello-Hello.
- Hello-Hello uses unique virtual methods to help the user learn the conversational version of the language.
- Animated daily scenarios are used to help the user learn the language.
- Plans are offered for both novice and expert learners.
- Conversational plans, as well as vocabulary enhancement plans, are available.
Hello-Hello pricing is available across platforms for free. However, in order to start learning, a user needs to pay a fee of USD 59.99. For institutional, business and public sector use, cheaper Hello-Hello pricing plans are also available, if the software is ordered for a large number of users.
Hello-Hello does not offer a free demo version for its users. The suite needs to be subscribed to before a user can access the various language course materials to start learning.