Locust is an open-source, distributed, and scalable load-testing tool that enables enterprises to assess the load-bearing capacity of web applications and sites. Locust provides an accurate evaluation of how many users a platform can handle by letting the enterprises define realistic test scenarios and user behaviour, purely using Python code rather than traditional UI-based tools.
Since Locust is an open-source load-testing platform, it is available to all businesses and users, without any cost. As there is no Locust pricing, it serves as a cost-efficient and widely revered load-testing solution for organizations of all sizes. As it is free of cost, there are no Locust Pricing plans.
As Locust is an open-source load testing solution, it is easily available to all enterprises at zero cost. Therefore, instead of a demo, interested users can access all the features by directly installing the entire platform.
Code-based User Behaviour Definition
Distributed & Scalable
- Create user test scenarios for load testing purely using Python code, instead of relying on the conventional and glitchy UI-based solutions
- Make the user test scenarios and user behaviour more realistic for testing by using coroutines, rather than callbacks
- Assess the load-bearing capacity of your systems with Locust’s ability to distribute load tests over a large number of machines at a time.
- Evaluate the preparedness of your systems to handle varying loads of traffic with the platform’s high scalability
Compatible and Hackable
- Monitor the results of the load tests in real-time with the intuitive interface of the platform based on the fusion of HTML and JS.
- Conduct tests across multiple platforms with the cross-platform extensibility of the web-based load-testing platform
- Measure the load-testing capacity of various types of systems as the tool is high compatibility for nearly every system
- Leverage the lightweight multi-threading and asynchronous I/O processes of event to prevent any threading issues while testing