Blue Mountain RAM was founded in 1989 by Jim Erikson. It is a calibration-management platform that provides support to companies related to life sciences. The abbreviation RAM stands for Regulatory Asset Manager which is with users through every step of the way, starting from set up. This is best for increasing profits and incorporating validation products into the system.
Blue Mountain RAM Pricing:
Blue Mountain RAM Pricing is based on the software-as-a-service model. The services are provided custom-made for respective businesses, and pricing is done accordingly. Based on the customization, average estimates of price range from $2,500 (for minimal changes) to $25,000 (for a full change of platform).
Blue Mountain RAM Demo:
Blue Mountain RAM does have a demo available. This can be accessed by going to the website and putting it in an email address. Though the full product won't be available, based on the Blue Mountain RAM Pricing users can avail of many resources.
Blue Mountain RAM Features:
Blue Mountain RAM helps with the following features:
- Brings all assets in one place and allows tracking of the same
- Increases the lifespan of products and thus reduces the cost of production
- Spectacular calibration management
- Eliminates paper calibration and increases productivity
- The world-class management system allows you to collaborate with people all over the world
- Data is maintained and protected
- Store and access data, all from one place
- Facilitates scheduling and planning by configuring itself to fit your goals
- Flexible, you can use it across multiple sites
- Use their API to integrate external systems