Open-source is a maintenance management software that aids an enterprise to use the resource software which is commonly known as ERP software. Odoo is specially made up for some of the business modules such as customer relationship management, project management, warehouse management, financial management, accounting, billing, E-commerce, purchasing as well as manufacturing. These modules have a very simple aim and it is to keep the maintenance communication part seamless and efficient.
- Supplies useful tips and makes the customers configure strategically.
- Offers an amazingly designed user interface for dashboard and sales.
- Accommodates members of the sales team even without any internet connection.
- Maintains an easy sale process with a highly integrated e-commerce platform.
- Dedicating customer portals to keep their tracking as well as data organized.
- Allows customers to download their invoices, show pending shipments and delivery orders.
- Automates the entire billing and invoicing process.
- Enables customers to save their time on the most hectic job, data entry.
- Gives instant access to various kinds of accounting features on the mobile app.
- Allows the whole tracking process of products and materials from the supplier to the customer.
- Allows customers to pack their order with or even without barcodes.
- Prepares delivery orders only on the availability of the customers.
Considering the huge demand, it has a lot of available Odoo Pricing plans to choose from. The enterprise version subscription costs $24 for a single user and for a month. If the bill is paid on an annual basis, there will be a discount of $4 for new customers. The application costs start from $12 for a month. Any sort of integration with other systems might cost extra. Contact the help desk for more information on Oddo Pricing.
Odoo allows to have an overseen view of the packages as well as the work done by the app so before choosing any package, should go for the 15 days trial pack. This implementation phase will be assigned an Odoo project manager to configure their app according to the customer needs.