It is an asset management software that helps businesses all over the globe to access information related to their assets remotely. For managing, tracking, or maintaining their assets, asset infinity provides one interface solution where everything is available in a single place. Powered by Microsoft Azure Cloud with 99.9% of uptime guarantee, this software helps run businesses of all types.
Asset Infinity Pricing:
Asset Infinity Pricing keeps in mind various needs and requirements of businesses of different sizes. They have a standard model based on a limited number of assets and users and starts at $25.50/month billed monthly for up to 50 assets and 10 users. The professional model has unlimited users availability and with up to 2000 assets management.
Asset Infinity Demo:
You can use a 14-day trial of any of their plans, or other is to schedule a demo wherein they help you get started with the software. Once you are interested, Asset Infinity Pricing is pretty standard and it is easy to start directly.
Let us view some of the features that help make asset management a breeze:
Asset Tracking on Fingertips
Maintenance Schedules and Management
- All information related to an asset, including maintenance tickets, schedules and activities, and total lifetime expenditure.
- Generate unique asset codes, and also use barcodes and QR codes for updating info.
Managing Incidents and Resolving Tickets
- Maintain schedules daily, weekly, or monthly. Set reminders for the same.
- Allocate responsibilities of asset maintenance and then filter According to the assignee, location, or status.
- Record maintenance costs in one place.
Purchase Requisitions and Expenditure Management
- Prioritize, categorize, and automatically assign tickets based on configurable criteria and your staff.
- Updates, alerts, reminders, and escalations can be sent, while also ticket closure notifications can be managed.
- Create purchase requests and create orders from within the app almost immediately.
- Set a budget, check purchasing history, and do thorough expenditure management all through the app itself.