A complete package of equipment management, properly and plants is called fixed assets management software. The super easy to use for maintaining the fixed asset and other accounting purposes. It maintains extensive fixed data and provides users with a single source of reference for control management and analysis of all kinds of fixed assets from retirement to capitalization.
As per their website information, they have not many various FAMS Pricing plans but they have their own customized plan that starts from $35.00 for a month. This plan can be used by only one user if there are more than one, they will charge extra. Hence, get in touch with them for more details about FAMS Pricing plans.
According to the information that is given in their official site, they provide no free demo or they do not have any free version of this software. There is not even any sort of free trial available for this software other than subscription. Although, some of the videos might be available and can be considered as a demo.
- Fixed Asset Management
- Helps to maintain every single record of fixed assets.
- Keeps record of annual maintenance contracts, insurance details, warranties.
- Helps to generate timely alerts for proper management of assets.
- Creates standard reports starting from asset register to fixed asset schedule.
- Provides cards along with a few FAMS.
- Helps to build other structures for reports whenever required.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Provide details of each asset including cost, location, useful life, user, cost center and others.
- Keeps adding other dimensions of an asset by creating user-defined fields.
- Keeps track of each detail of different fixed assets.
- Depreciation Of Compute
- Maintains calculation as per the current situation and company act.
- Keeps updating retrospective changes in method or rate.
- Helps to create all statutory aspects of calculation and they are covered in FAMS.