Prodsmart MES software is a cloud-based real-time production tracking and management solution designed for businesses in the manufacturing and fabrication industries. The sofdtware is designed to help track shop floor activity and achieve a paperless production workflow. Prodsmart is a management solution for manufacturers and fabricators to define time limits for operations, manage different products and product families produced.
→ Inventory Management
- It is real-time management.
- Control quality with tools such as waste tracking and logging for each product, quality checklists, quality reports
→ Production Analysis
- Production lines with real-time shop floor data collection, operations management, and machine control.
- The software integrates with the applications such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, QuickBooks
- Prodsmart is an entirely paperless process and entirely digital in production management.
- Prodsmart view real-time dashboards which provide alerts when specific actions occur and show real-time data on machine maintenance, and offer chat functionality to communicate with other team members.
→ Remote Business Management and Product Tracking
- It has mobile applications for iOS and Android devices that are offered to users that enable them to remotely manage their business operations.
- Tools such as waste tracking and logging for each product, quality checklists, quality reports, and files
- The software has API support available.
Prodsmart Pricing starting price is $597 per month, Prodsmart Pricing goes up from there depending on the features and plans selected by the user. Prodsmart Pricing is much lesser than its competitors. Here are the Podsmart Pricing plans in a listicle format:
Basic: $597 per month
Prodsmart MES software provides free demo for all its versions with the software or on the website in the form of illustrations and videos to acquaint the users with all its functionalities. The software also has a plethora of learning tools such as FAQ’s, blogs, webinars and web tutorials helping new users use the software with ease.