Tonic is the medical billing and health practice management software that helps the doctors, patients, and health sector workers to create and manage electronic health records. In addition to the health history of patients, tonic software aids in providing the customized statements and analysis for the patients based on their health.
The tonic software provides the free service for initial users who join by signing as registered users with the tonic website. Based on the additional features and the service provided, the Tonic Pricing scheme will be laid to the users such as doctors and patients. The Tonic Pricing is not publicly disclosed and it will be informed based on the request.
For availing the demo version of tonic, a separate demo request form is provided on the website. The payment will be fixed by the vendor after the demo is completed.
Following are the personalized and tailored features for medical billing by Tonic software
Unique attention for clients
- Advanced way of reporting features and analyzing the trend for the purpose of accounting, planning, and decision making.
- The facility of visual representation of reports.
Enhanced payment collection
- Users are provided with one separate accounting manager, who especially handles the reports and medical billing accounts.
- This feature of tonic improves and facilitates the patient-practice relationship
Medical practice management tools
- The software helps in claim reconciliation, payment matching, and multiple payment platforms.
- This feature helps the users for feasible and reliable payment options
- The management of EHR and EMR of the patients with billing, registration and inventory management is done with the tonic software
- Tools for Patient care and claim processing is given the importance