Backbox is intelligent network management and network device backup solution that helps to reduce the risk, gain operational efficiencies, and automate routine security tasks. It enables a proactive approach and allows us to deal with pandemic situations like device failure. It automates the device configuration settings and ensures a robust mechanism for failure recovery. It is a centralized device management solution for businesses of any size and scale.
Some of the powerful and essential features of Backbox are:
- Better network visualization
- Enables efficient asset management with network mapping
- Easily connects with devices regularly and updates the necessary information
- Draws a real-time map of all the devices on a network
- Advanced backup and recovery solution
- It supports automated backup of the connected devices and saves critical device configuration
- Enables file size deviation and protect against file corruption
- Performs scheduled backups and deploy latest updates
- Powerful security measures
- Performs an MD5 check for all the critical files generated on remote devices.
- Uses advanced security protocols and enterprise-class measures
- Integrates with a large number of security providers like firewalls, routers, and switches
- Easy to use and robust features
- Single-click backup and recovery options available
- The intuitive network interface is simple to learn
- Pre-defined data sets can be deployed to a large number of devices at once
Backbox pricing is based on the size of the organization and the number of users. Backbox pricing offers Pay-per-device and buy device type options and helps you save money. For getting a detailed Backbox pricing plan, it allows us to request a quote. It will enable us to build a custom chain of routine tasks.
Backbox offers a trial version or demo version of the software free to all the users. It offers a 30-day free trial. The free trial comes with certain limitations that can be removed by exploring Backbox plans.