CygNet is an integrated network management solution that helps in the management of a multitude of technologies in a large network, seamlessly. It helps in the maintenance, up-gradation and expansion of the network without affecting the essential services. It is developed by NMSWorks and is a fully-featured technology-agnostic solution for the networks of all grades.
CygNet pricing is based on the nature of the business and the actual need. It offers modular pricing plans that suit business of any size. However, for getting detailed CygNet pricing, you can contact via email or through telephone and get all the details about various pricing plans.
CygNet does not offer any demo version or free trial for the users. It shares detailed guidelines and product description through proper documentation for getting a better insight into the product. For getting detailed CygNet pricing, you can contact them via email or telephone.
Here are some of the remarkable features of CygNet:
Improves decision making
- It takes a proactive approach in dealing with the problems and helps identify them beforehand and offer a relevant solution
- Planned event impact analysis tool helps in the simulation of the planned event and its related changes
Efficient IP address planning
- It can be configured to perform a “what-if-analysis” and helps in understanding the impact side-by-side
- It supports service fulfilment and service assurance capability
Full-featured end-user experience
- Manages increased network and IP address effectively
- It also provides the IPv4/IPv6 address management functionality
- Helps in IP addresses life cycle management, reconciliation and activation
- Its uncomplicated interface makes it easier to get started with and make the most out of it
- Easily deployable as an appliance-based system
- Provides user usage analysis
- It ensures robust security protocols are followed at every stage