Gtmhub is a popular OKR software used to help top-level executives run their business smoothly and efficiently. It provides innovative solutions to new age leadership problems, which in turn contributes to higher profits. It is a highly trusted software used by industry giants such as CNN, Adobe, Societe Generale, to name a few.
Some features which make this software essential for any business are
- Real-time course correction
- Users have access to numerous OKRs and can track progress in real-time and update key results
- Software is compatible with iOS and Android app, allowing the user never to lose touch with the company
- Perform bulk operations efficiently.
- Robotic process automation or RPA handles all mundane, repetitive tasks
- Clone or copy OKRs in large quantities and save time in specific tasks
- Efficiently execute plans
- The novel Kanban board manages multiple tasks at once
- Leverage Jira and other performance software to their full extent
- Connect with multiple business systems
- Users can link up with over 150 different business systems
- All systems from Jira to Slack can be accessed
Gtmhub pricing starts at $1 per user per month for the limited version of the software. For the full version, a custom quote is given to each company, depending on its size. A third variant of the software is also available for free for nonprofit organizations
Users can try out the software for free for seven days for the START version of the software; however, this version does not include task automation, Jira tasks, delta reports, etc. Explore their pricing models to know more about these features.