productboard OKR Software is the product management system that is best for teams ranging from start-ups to enterprises. Designed on the product excellence methodology, the software is operated by modern and custom driven organizations like Zendesk, Envoy, UiPath, etc. It helps in understanding what users need, prioritize what to build, and aligns users on the right features to create next.
Here are some fantastic features of the software that makes the work efficient:
- Product roadmaps can be planned well from general to the finest details.
- It becomes easy to decide which feature should be developed first.
- A selection of ideas can be published to the public portal to collect user upvotes and feedback.
- Users are enlighted with new ideas which they might have missed.
- Keeps track of the fact that the features meet the needs of the market segment.
- This makes the product useful for the sector it is made for.
- Gives a score based on how one is performing among the competitors in the same space.
- Filter by a competitor to prioritize features most likely to attract and retain users who are at-risk of adopting another solution.
productboard pricing comprises four corporate plans: Individual, Team, Business, and Enterprise. The price ranges from $49/maker per month to $199/maker per month. Business, the most popular plan, costs $199/maker per month (billed yearly). The Enterprise plan requires the user to contact the sales team of the company.
A 15 day free trial period is given by the productboard OKR Software in two plans, which are Individual and Team. For other plans, the user has to purchase it according to productboard Pricing to get the benefits.