Freshteam onboarding software is a cloud-based tracking and management solution to help recruiters screen, interview and hire the right candidate. It offers time off management tools for current employees. Freshteam onboarding software provides candidate engagement tools, collaboration tools, customizable dashboard, online feedback forms and many more. It allows recruiters to generate offers by using email templates. The users of Freshteam can manage the interviewers, send reminders to the people, schedule the notifications for candidates.
Applicant tracking system
- Get candidates from career sites, employee referrals, social media or vendors.
- Customize the workflow stages for adding a hiring team, application forms, interview scorecard.
- Manage candidate information at one place including- resume, emails, interaction history, feedback, scores.
- Generate offer letters, make offers and record the decision of candidates too.
- Start the onboarding process before they onboard by finishing work early.
- Collaborate with the HR admin, IT team or other teams by assigning and executing tasks.
- Send automatic reminders for filling important forms.
Employee Information System
- Customize forms to gather all the employee information just by dragging and dropping.
- Get all the employee information in their profiles.
- Personalize and execute time off policies for a work or holiday calendar and leave accrual frequency.
- Allow requested leaves to go through the manager for approval and they can track their leaves and workdays.
- Get the complete time-off report and fix leave trends.
Freshteam Pricing starts from $47.62/month and it goes up to $185.22/month. Choose a suitable pricing plan for your business.
- Free- $0 (for upto 50 employees)
- Blossom- $47.62/month
- Garden- $92.60/month
All the mentioned Freshteam pricing plans are billed annually.
A demo is available for checking several features of Freshteam onboarding software. Free Trial version is available on the website and sign for checking out the functionalities.