HRweb offers an intuitive platform for tracking, attendance, performance, employee information and other things. It provides efficient tools for evaluating the workforce and tracking the progress of organizations. It offers a centralized place to visualise, maintain critical data regarding employee behaviour and project tracking enhancement. Get greater control over company data and designate the people for editing or accessing the specific reports or modules. This web-based application comes with a smartphone-friendly interface for better use.
Performance Management Tools
- Measure employee performance by setting and tracking goals.
- Analyse the progress and get the complete report in real-time.
- Design the review criteria with customizable templates and it supports peer reviews and self-appraisal too.
Track the applicants
- Find suitable talent for executing the business strategies by locating, tracking and managing the applicants through each stage.
- Improve the hiring process and filter the best candidates for the organization.
Automated Paperless onboarding
- Improve onboarding for new employees and it can help them to get a better productive start.
- Ensure that every process and information is delivered to the new employees.
- Use powerful and comprehensive tools and get job history, compensation management, EEOC reports.
- Track the emergency contacts, benefits and other employee details hassle-free.
Attendance and time
- Enable employees to request time off from any device and the manager can easily approve/reject the request on a single click.
- Improve efficiency by automatically sending reminders.
Get multiple tools according to the size of your business. HRweb pricing starts at 39.95$/month and offers additional features at a very low cost. HRweb pricing is as follows:
- Standard Plan: $39.95$/month
- Add-ons: Time tracking and scheduling: $20/month
- Project tracking: $10/month
A 14-day free trial is offered by the company to explore all the features of the platform. If HRweb does not go well with the business then do not buy it.