Igloo onboarding software fast-track productivity with online onboarding for new employees. It centralizes and sequence important content for new employees, making it easier for them to quickly build knowledge and relationships within days. It gives employees access to training, FAQs, and a newsfeed for interacting with their peers.Igloo creates an interactive culture by giving employees an outlet to share ideas, ask questions, and have discussions.
- Enable quick access to both information and experts so users can find answers faster.
- Build personal and productive relationships without leaving users' digital workplace.
Build and Manage workplace
- Easily add new pages and spaces and drag and drop widgets to collect and display information across users' digital workplace.
- Makes digital workplace match the brand by customising the colour scheme, logos , fonts and more.
Labels and Notifications
- Make it easy to manage and find content by categorizing items by type, topic, department, or users own organizational labels.
- Keeps up to date with real-time email notifications about new posts or content.
Multimedia and File Manager
- Bulk upload, download, and move files or folders with easy drag and drop feature.
- Store, manage, and embed rich-media files for easy sharing from a digital workplace.
The Igloo Pricing largely depends on how one is using the platform. For the internet, the monthly subscription fee is approximately $12 per user. On the other hand, for the extranet, the monthly fee is $3 per person. Igloo pricing will decrease with the rise of users. For further details regarding Igloo pricing, users can visit the website.
The demo is available for Igloo onboarding software; but, to see the demo one needs to book it; however, it is free. The free version of the demo can be accessed by 10 people and it has 5 team spaces. It will take only 10 GB storage in a pre-configured layout.