Calendly Online Appointment Scheduling Software helps the users in scheduling meetings with ease and that too without any hindrance of emails. As of now, the software has been trusted by a large number of brands and hence a good number of users have been using the services of this software. It allows the users in creating simple rules, sharing links comfortably, and scheduling a meeting and adding it up to the calendar efficiently.
The software Calendly is free to try for the first 14 days. After the trial period, the users can choose the plans for Calendly pricing accordingly.
- Basic - $0 USD
- Premium - $8 USD per month for one user
- Pro - $12 USD per month for one user
The Pro Calendly pricing plan allows managing 6 calendars per user whereas the Premium Calendly Online Appointment Scheduling Software pricing plan allows 2 calendars per user.
Choosing from the paid Calendly pricing list can enable the user to access many extra features.
The software Calendly explains different features and working through various illustrations and descriptions. Also, the site offers the users to watch the video that explains the working of the software.
- Allow the invitees to manage and schedule the time for the meeting or the appointment as per their comfort
- Invite multiple invitees comfortably for a big meeting organization such as a webinar, training, or some other similar event
- Customize the meetings by adding up extra buffer time, capping up the meeting numbers for a day, and arranging time zones
- Set reminders for the invitees so that last-minute sudden activities can be avoided
- Allow the employees or clients to schedule meetings with the required people
- Track schedules or campaigns and meetings to get an insight into different engagements taking place for diverse purposes
- Combining with the current platform of business
- Integrate calendar and other existing services with Calendly to keep a track of the schedules better
- Collect payments from the invitees scheduling meetings through different payment options such as Paypal and Stripe