SolarWinds is an effective on-premise patch and security management software that offers reporting and compliance management, System Center Configuration Manager Management (SCCM), and Microsoft Windows Server Update Services Management (WSUS) within a suit. It integrates Microsoft WSUS management that allows users to organize and control patches for all Microsoft products range from the Windows Update Agent.
→ Simplified Patch Management
- Automate reporting and patching to save time through simplifying patch management process on workstations and servers.
- Schedule and control software patching for specific nodes depending on IP range, operating systems, and any individual selections or custom grouping.
→ Expand on WSUS
- Limit service interruptions and decrease security risks by ensuring that patches are applied and regulating what gets patched at what time.
- Form before-and-after deployment package outlines to ensure all complex third-party patches like Oracle Java.
→ Customize Patch Management
- Patch custom software and various other applications through the SolarWinds Patch Manager by creating custom packages easily without complex scripting.
- Enable custom package deployment through Patch Manager by SCCM, EXE by Microsoft WSUS, MSP, or MSI.
→ Demonstrate Patch Compliance
- Proactively schedule software updates to occur during a convenient time like during low end-user usage of network downtime.
- Schedule patch applications in tight maintenance time-frames while force refresh on the group policy for workstations and servers.
SolarWinds Pricing plan starts from $6,440. This SolarWinds Patch Manager Pricing plan is a one-time payment plan. Users have to get in touch with the software experts to get an insight into the SolarWinds Patch Manager Pricing plans.
Users can email SolarWinds Patch Manager for a free trial that is fully functional up to 30days. Users can also watch an interactive demo video available on the official website of the software.