GFI LanGuard patch management software is an on-premise network security and patch management solution for small , midsize and enormous businesses. Primary features include patch management, vulnerability assessment, network and software auditing and dashboards. The software scans users’ systems automatically and on-demand to detect, assess and proper any network/software vulnerability. It auto-downloads missing patches or rolls back updates to realize stable and consistent configuration on all the devices connected to the network.
→ Patch management across multiple operating systems and for multiple third-party apps
- Automatically scan the network or on-demand. Roll-back patches or auto-download missing patches
- Leverage the third-party patch management support for popular applications including but not limited to Apple QuickTime, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Shockwave Player, Mozilla Firefox, Java Runtime.
→ Detect vulnerabilities before hackers do
- Visualize with the graphic threat level indicator that intuitively assesses the vulnerability status of scanned devices.
- Scan devices, identify and categorize security vulnerabilities, receive recommendations for a course of action
→ Track latest vulnerabilities and missing updates
- Leverage the software’s vulnerability assessment database
- Stay updated as the auto-update system keeps the vulnerability assessment database with newly released security updates and vulnerability checks.
→ Check vulnerabilities on networked devices
- Keeps switches, routers, access points, and printers secure from attack.
- Leverage the vulnerability scanning on smartphones and tablets plus several network devices
GFI LanGuard Pricing
Along with a free edition, the pricing structure offers 3 plans. The pricing structure does not include taxes. The pricing structure is based on per node, per year and is as follows:
- Small: 10-49 Nodes
- Medium: 50-249 Nodes
- Large: 250+ nodes, $10
For unlimited the pricing plan is:
- Small: 10-49 Nodes $39.90
- Medium: 50-249 Nodes, $37.90
- Large: 250+ nodes, $35.90
GFI LanGuard Demo
The software offers a free 30-day trial that can be downloaded from their website. This demo includes Patch Management for Windows®, Mac OS® and Linux®, Network and software auditing, and vulnerability scanning for computers and mobile devices.