A cloud-based endpoint management solution, LogMeIn Central patch management software enables IT professionals to monitor and manage their endpoint infrastructure. Key features of this solution include user management, access and permission, antivirus management, computer grouping according to location, and system health monitoring. Further on, the software offers mobile applications for iOS and Android, enabling IT professionals to remotely monitor network health. The software is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS, and Web browser (OS agnostic).
→ Internal IT Teams & Managed Service Providers
- Optimize time usage with reliable endpoint management, software updates, and inventory reports.
- Keep track of business and customers with computer and user grouping, reliable remote control, and automated software updates.
→ Kiosk, POS & Signage Support
- Manage all endpoints remotely and in a centralized manner.
- Monitor status from any device, deploy software remotely and manage alerts for connectivity with a single-view dashboard.
→ Endpoint Management
- Automate updates, anti-virus integrations, and software patching, thus making endpoint security and protection easier.
- Combine existing IT tools into one with monitoring and proactive alerts, and ad hoc support.
→ Computer Management
- Automate the process for remote system management software with updated third-party applications and anti-virus programs.
- Consolidate an IT toolset with features for alerting, monitoring, remote support, etc.
→ Miscellaneous features
- Ensure every vulnerability is closed with patch management and antivirus solution.
- Updated out of date desktop and mobile devices by securely deploying windows updates.
LogMeIn Central Pricing
Along with a free edition, the pricing structure offers 3 plans. The pricing structure for an annual subscription for a minimum of 25 computers is as follows:
- Base Plan: $ 80 mo*
- Add Security: $ 47 mo*
- Add Automation: $ 47 mo*
- Add Insight: $ 45 mo*
*Per Month Billed Annually
Interested users can also request custom plans through the website.
LogMeIn Central Demo
A 14-day free trial is available to users, which requires no credit card. The demo offers users a walkthrough of features like Remote Access & Management, Automate Workflows, and Secure Endpoints.