ManageEngine’s Desktop Central is a unified endpoint management solution that is suitable for all enterprises. With Desktop Central’s intuitive and web-based interface, regular endpoint management routines can be easily automated. This solution lets users manage smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops, and servers all from a central location. This system is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
Desktop Central Features
→ Patch Management & IT Asset Management
- Shield Windows and Mac machines from security threats by automating patch deployment.
- Centralized management of IT assets, Prohibited Software, Software License Management, Software Metering, etc.
→ Service Pack Installation & Power Management
- Automate deployment, stay updated, scan and detect missing service packs of Applications and OS.
- Effective apply power schemes shut down inactive systems and get an up-time report for systems.
→ Active Directory Reports & User Administration
- Gain quick and complete insight into the Active Directory infrastructure with 100+ reports.
- Manage users effectively by defining roles and privileges, and delegate users.
→ Device Enrollment & Security Management
- Make users self-enroll mobile devices with two-factor authentication or manually bulk enroll devices.
- Protect corporate data from threats by configuring stringent security policies.
Desktop Central Pricing
Along with a free edition, the Desktop Central Pricing structure offers 3 plans. The Desktop Central Pricing structure for an annual subscription for 50 Computers and Single Technician is as follows:
- Professional Edition for $795
- Enterprise Edition for $945
- UEM Edition for $1095
Interested users can also request custom plans through the website.
Desktop Central Demo
Desktop Central offers a free 30-day trial that can be downloaded from their website.
Free online demos are available for Administrator, Patch Manager, Asset Manager, MDM Manager, Remote Desktop Viewer, and OS Imaging and Deployment. Users can also request a Personalized Web Demo, where the Technical Support team makes a web-based demonstration of the product features.