Altium Designer PCB design software is a package for printed circuit boards. It is developed by Australian software company Altium Limited. It integrates with several component distributors and allows search for components and access to manufacturer's data. It is a PCB design software that empowers users to design boards without limits—from single PCB to multi-board systems, from low frequency to high-speed, from logical design to physical board and bill of materials.
→ Interactive Routing and 3D Visualization
- Design the top-notch quality PCB layouts within the shortest time via an advanced routing engine involving several robust routing options like push, walk around, ignore obstacle, etc.
- Interact and clearly visualize the designs using the advanced Altium 3D engine.
→ Simple and Intuitive
- Define high-tech interfaces along with the constraints via the schematic editor to effortlessly create hierarchical and multi-channel designs.
- Simplify any multi-channel or complex design into logical and manageable chunks via the software's Hierarchical Design tools.
→ Unified Interface
- Use powerful and flexible global editing tools to make changes to specific or all components at once.
- Enjoy the single-application and powerful electronics development environment including versatile and advanced tools that allow users to change, filter, and find components fast.
→ Collaboration and Interaction
- Ensure designers are connected to each other at all times with Git-based visual differencing and version control capabilities.
- Keep customers updated with the progress by simply sharing the work in progress or design shots that are accessible from the web browser, anything and anywhere.
Altium Designer Pricing
The pricing plan starts from $7245 per year. There are also Custom the pricing plans that the users can subscribe to by contacting the company associates on the official website. For further details regarding pricing of the software, interested users can visit the official website.
Altium Designer Demo
Users can contact the company for a full-featured 15-day trial without any technical limitations. The users are sent two trail access information on their email. However, users have to fill out a form first to schedule the trial.