Autodesk EAGLE PCB design software is an EDA, popularly known as Electronic Design Automation Software. PCB designers can use this software to seamlessly connect comprehensive library content, PCB routing, component placement, and schematic diagrams. It comes with intuitive and a wide range of PCB layout tools to turn the designs into reality. It’s pairing with the Fusion 360, further makes it a complete package for PCB designers.
→ Schematic editor
- Quickly test the ideas and validate the circuit performance by using the complete SPICE simulation method suite
- Validate the schematic design with the help of electronic rule checks set, so that users can keep the schematic on track
→ PCB layout editor
- Adhere to every design rule while the adaptive and interactive router shoves and pushes the PCB traces
- Precisely order and arrange the PCB design objects through a complete suite of alignment tools
→ PCB library content
- Avoid last-minute hassle to find component replacements as the component libraries are directly linked to the manufacturers
- Find and place desired parts from the ready-made libraries dynamically that is linked to the growing catalog
→ Online PCB community
- Design the PCB object seamlessly and directly in Fusion 360 while synchronizing bidirectional changes to the PCB design easily
- Enhance capabilities and usability with any of the programs or scripts created by the online PCB community
Autodesk EAGLE Pricing
There are three pricing plans that users can choose from depending on the requirements. The pricing plans are as follows,
- Monthly: $39.11
- 1 Year: $290.53
- 3 Years: $782.18
For further details regarding the pricing of the software, interested users can visit the website.
Autodesk EAGLE Demo
The PCB design software comes with a free 12-month subscription. It is a limited version used mostly by hobbyists that include 80cm2 board area, 2 signal layers, and 2 schematic sheets. The demo is available for both Linux, Mac, and Windows.