It is a design software that delivers a powerful and easy-to-use collection of design tools to develop electronic products, starting from concept to the manufacture of a product. Specifically designed to suit members of academia, hobbyists, and electronic makers, CircuitMaker PCB design software provides a refined and flexible design environment complimented with a comprehensive set of functions and features to manage design content. It supports an intuitive and smooth workflow from schematic to PCB design.
→ Cost-effective software
- Access unlimited PCB dimensions with the complete power of 16 plane layers + 16 signals.
- Access community library with endless components backed by the Octopart database. Users can easily add custom mechanical components and parts too.
→ Import dimensions and collaborate
- Start projects from the manufacturer reference design easily for both schematic and PCB documents using multiple importers like EAGLE, PADS, PCAD, and more.
- Share projects with team members in real-time so that released designs can be modified easily without starting from scratch always.
→ Advanced routine setting
- Use interactive routing modes that include obstacle ignore, hug and push, hug, and obstacle avoidance. The push mode will hop-over, pray other trade, and more.
- Interactively add accordions and route differential pairs to nets that require extra length for the signal delays.
→ Topological autorouter
- Complete the board faster using the topological router of Situs that works accordingly to the design rules of the user.
- Achieve design results real fast via optimization with SMT and BGS fanout, hug, and parallel memory.
The CircuitMaker Pricing plans are only available to users on contact. The CircuitMaker Pricing plans are cost-effective and fully customized depending on the requirements of the users. For further details regarding the pricing of the software, interested users can contact the company or may visit the website.
CircuitMaker PCB design software does not provide a demo of the software. However, users can get in touch with the software experts to get an insight into the features, functions, and overall operations of the software.