The PCB software CAM350 offers the users to work with 3D visualization so that there are minimum defects of manufacturing and the production process can be sped up. The latest version of the software offers the users with an interface that is much streamlined and has much-improved management than before. With a seamless option of data share, the users are able to use the software in a much efficient way.
- Check out easily the defects and flaws in the product after manufacturing so that they can be repaired efficiently
- Create important items such as NC files through the features of the software in a much accurate and faster way
- Optimize efficiently the performance of the mill and drill machine with the help of the software
- Get tooling streamlined conveniently with the help of panelization function of the software offered in its features
- Extract efficient the data that is highly essential in order to drive test the important equipment in the process
- Check and also optimize the probing time as well as the performance of the test machine in an accurate manner
- Identify break-outs, un-probable conditions, and collisions with the help of the software to get a solution for them
The CAM350 pricing starts from $500 USD and depends on the user to user due to the option of customization offered.
The users need to get in touch with the support team regarding the CAM350 pricing in order to get the software purchased and downloaded at the right cost.
The official website of the software CAM350 offers a detailed summary of the features and services offered by the software. Apart from this, there is a link provided for events and training for interested users. The users can also get in touch with the support team to get cleared upon the software and get it.