EasyEDA PCB design software is a powerful and easier online PCB design software that allows makers, students, educators, and engineers to share and design their projects. EasyEDA is integrated with the JLCPCB PCB service and LCSC components catalog that helps the users to save time for turning ideas into real and efficient products. It also allows the editing and creation of schematic diagrams along with SPICE simulation of digital circuits and mixed analog.
→ Single Platform
- Design the circuit and schematic board online, export the Gerber files, get the PCBs test appearance after manufacture in a single platform.
- Access multiple open-source designs free of cost, edit, and order any PCB from EasyEDA including projects for basic electronics and Arduino.
→ Simulation and Libraries
- Test the design skills using an in-built simulator. Users can even verify mixed-signal, digital, and analog circuits with spice models and sub-circuits.
- Import thousand of components from an endless list of popular libraries of Seeedstudio, Sparkfun, and Adafruit.
→ Cost-effective Subscription
- Order as much as PCB designs through EasyEDA where the minimum quantity or order is as low as 10 pcs.
- Buy and use a wide range of PCB design applications that are suitable for both commercial and personal requirements. For instance, Altium can be used for commercial purposes, while free applications for personal.
→ Easy Installation and Operation
- Enables users to use Windows, Mac, or Linux, and use Firefox or Chrome as the browser to download the software and take the design from conception to production.
- Work anytime from anywhere on any device and experience real-time team cooperation with powerful API and script support.
Users can choose from three cost-effective EasyEDA Pricing plans according to the requirements. The three EasyEDA Pricing plans are as follow,
- Professional: $4.9 per month
- Enterprise: $9.9 per month per member
- On-Premise Hosting: Custom
For further details regarding pricing of the software, users may visit the website.
EasyEDA PCB design software does not provide a demo version of the software to the users. However, users can choose the Forever Free EasyEDA Pricing plan to understand how the tool works.