OrCAD Capture PCB design software is a schematic design solution to create and document electrical circuits. It offers a powerful design environment that can be coupled with OrCAD CIS (Component information system) and integrated flows to cater to the current concept of production needs. Customizable and dynamic software offers users an all-round design experience that promotes design and solutions. The software makes it possible for everyone to design high-speed boards, improve the manufacturability of their designs, and create the next generation of high-performance high-density electronics.
- Detect differences and optimize designs by using the graphical design difference viewer for powerful, and real-time design corrections.
- Identify changes stemming from circuit behavior and individuals objects to address diverse needs.
- Optimize the creation of complex designs using streamlined creation with hierarchical, reuse, and variant design features.
- Simplify design processes by incorporating previous designs.
- Analyze designs using signal integrity, constraint development flows, and analog/mixed signals.
- Achieve project goals with quicker and more efficient analysis.
- Create custom features, solutions, and flows to enhance default platform abilities to cater to different project needs and to optimize tasks.
- Link simulation behavior data with circuit symbol using the component information system or CIS.
- View schematic in PDF format with component links and descendible hierarchies
- Utilize the search feature in the vast components and parts database for a quicker designing experience.
OrCAD Capture Pricing
The pricing has user-based pricing that can be either be attained by requesting a quote from website or through a local channel partner that differs from location to location and can be contacted using the information on the website. Different pricing plans are also on offer for Universities and academics.
OrCAD Capture Demo
The company offers a free trial for users to experience all the features by performing a customer sign up on the website. Students are also offered free software versions for academic purposes.