A dedicated testing platform for Apps, AppAchhi was created to help developers and testers to improve the performance of their apps. The app helps in checking all the critical details like functional scenarios, performance issues, and test coverage. Support for various CI tools makes it even more beneficial for end-users.
AppAchhi provides a free trial to all developers and testers. For the users that want to go further with their testing with deeper tests and features, they can explore AppAchhi Pricing schemes curated for various users. Can opt-in for the paid model. The AppAchhi pricing scheme is annual, and for advanced packages, monthly pricing is available. The AppAchhi pricing is around $200 per month.
The enterprise users can request to schedule a demo of the AppAchhi platform directly from their website. The developers can sign up for free with their mobile APK and can have direct hands-on experience on the platform. The free version is applicable for one APK only.
Here is how AppAchhi is making more than 2000 apps perform at their best -
- Improving response time with functional testing
- In-depth testing to trace the method(s) causing the app to slow down
- Help in optimizing the screen flow and execution times for the database and network
- Enhanced test coverage with AI-based test bot
- AppAchhi generates test scenarios like a real user would, with the help of their AI Bot
- App crashes identified and logged with screenshots for fixing
- Advanced analytics dashboards to monitor the testing and performance progress
- Dashboards to keep track of functional and system performance improvements
- Build a performance comparison with previous builds aids in improving app consistency
- Error logging and reporting
- Wide variety of crash reports with screenshots to help identify the issues
- Integration with multiple CI tools like JIRA and Jenkins for an automated progress update