BlazeMeter is a performance testing software available commercially and can be self-used. It is a cross-enterprise test providing the framework of the entire product design process. Compatible with Apache JMeter, Blaze Meter is used by developers, Ops, QA engineers to test websites, APIs, mobile apps, etc. Integrating with CI, CD and APM tools, this software can be used as a hybrid solution.
BlazeMeter Pricing is annual and monthly subscription-based. Monthly subscription pricing starts at $149/month for Basic to $649/month for Pro. Users can also opt for annual subscriptions, Basic at $99/month and Pro at $499/month. They also have an unleased plan with customizable features and fixed costs.
BlazeMeter does offer a free trial to new users. Users can check BlazeMeter Pricing and also opt for the free starter pack available to startups. Users can choose a subscription pack after utilizing the free trial.
Here is a list of its brilliant features that make testing easier:
- Compatible with a variety of developer tools
- Runs on Taurus, supporting open-source testing tools
- Contains own plugin library and allows using their API with other systems
- With a large knowledge base, you can learn about what exact changes you need to make
- Allows you to improve your testing skills and provides the tools to do so
- Effective use of Apache JMeter
- Can be used at any time easily and provides quick results
- The platform can be accessed from any location
- Easily track KPIs with analytics and charts
- Detailed reports help in analyzing statistics and putting forth solutions