Centro PLM software is a tool designed specifically for managing product data and office files of businesses. It assists in product lifecycle management in a way that is fresh, automated and digitized. This is especially useful for businesses in manufacturing. Centro PLM software is flexible to use as per the needs of the business.
Detailed Centro pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them
with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about Centro pricing plans, contact the company.
Centro does have a free demo available on its website. The demo is not open to everyone as a video. Rather, there is a button to request a free demo for interested businesses. Once requested, the demo will be made available. There are other videos that explain how some features work, open for everyone.
- Automate tracking of costs of materials used in the manufacturing of the products and calculate by batch.
- Generate reports with respect to the cost of materials, materials used in a period and the cost of transporting, packaging and other overheads.
Product lifecycle management
- Manage change in product data, including the processes of making the product and in use of newer innovations.
- Create designs for prototypes, track the design feasibility and cost and manage overall implementation.
- Create compliances which are required legally for businesses before certain products are manufactured.
- Handle designs and the fees paid for licensing, use of intellectual property and other contractual obligations.
Product Data Management
- Manage the bill of materials that are used as inputs for products.
- Control the versions being released in the market, including in beta mode, and manage allied documentation.