Prodigy PLM Software is a cloud-based organization-wide software that is used to develop and support product management systems. It creates a product management system that spans across teams, geographies, and jurisdictions to manage the complete life cycle of a product. It optimizes workflow between different departments like sales, marketing, planning, etc to harmonize processes. It further allows users to build in different regulatory environments into different processes to make the application of strategies easier.
Detailed Prodigy pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about Prodigy pricing plans, contact the company.
Prodigy PLM Software offers a free trial experience of its software. Interested users can contact Prodigy via mail or use the phone number mentioned on Prodigy’s website to get in touch with a representative.
- Center company’s product offerings across the organizations to maintain focus and boost processes.
- Align teams and products to align interests and maximize growth.
- Link different organization elements to create efficient logical tasks and set effective deadlines.
- Customize the visibility of different processes across the organization while keeping track of deadlines, and task distributions.
- Create structured workflows to support managers keep teams on track with transparent deadlines.
- Store documents in a single restricted access repository to prevent loss of data and the confusion stemming from it.
- Simplify approvals by providing concerned members with all background information required for approval.
- Incorporate jurisdictions both national and international while taking into account regulatory and budgetary variations.
- Facilitate idea-sharing and connectivity between personnel of different levels using enterprise-wide message and idea-sharing of different urgency levels.
- Utilize the peer-to-peer Salesforce ‘Chatter’ to allow external idea validation.