Propel PLM software that helps companies succeed with their products. Alongside the primary function of product lifecycle management and managing its data, the software also helps businesses connect with the people who will want to purchase the product. It enables e-commerce from within the software.
Detailed Propel pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about Propel pricing plans, contact the company.
Propel PLM software has a free demo available on its website. This demo is available as a video on the landing page of the website. However, there is a more in-depth and instructional demo which is available to suit specific businesses. It can be availed by request.
- Automate compliance using this software which will ensure all required licenses and forms are filled out prior to production.
- Manage compliance with ISO standards for the concerned product, and risk and training of employees.
Product lifecycle management
- Manage the bill of materials and overall costs for inputs of products.
- Create blueprints for suppliers from whom inputs must be procured and up to those who will take the product to the market for sale.
- Create a database of documents required by the business annually or prior to the commencement of the production of a new product.
- Handle designs from the beginning of the creative process up to the point of making it a feasible product.
Product Data Management
- Manage a master record of the various products in manufacturing and the quantity and cost of all of them.
- Control the versions which are in production, in marketing and in sales, including those which have been removed from the market.