Teamcenter PLM software is a cloud-based product lifecycle management platform which helps in editing the product data and processes like 3D designs, bill of materials, software and documentation. It offers exciting features such as materials management billing, electrical and mechanical design management, manufacturing data process management. It provides material data, product configuration, cost and lifecycle management tools and various others as well.
Detailed Teamcenter pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about Teamcenter pricing plans, contact the company.
Get a demo of this software on the authorised site. It is mandatory to fill a sign-up form and explore several amazing features of Teamcenter PLM software. Contact the customer service to get a free trial.
BOM (bills of materials) management
- Use a flexible BOM strategy for enabling an accurate product definition for people who interact with BOM.
- Allow stakeholders to interact with an accurate 3D representation of the BOM without the help of designers or CAD experts.
Management and workflow
- Optimize product change management processes and improve innovation.
- Manage the evolution of products, issues and other improvements.
- Automate every PLM process and create workflows which fit in your business logic and get standard process templates.
Manufacturing Data and Process management
- Securely manage the data covering the entire additive manufacturing process including the printing and material handling.
- Achieve high efficiency and production by automating design data and process management.
Product Cost Management
- Optimize product costs for increasing margins or profits and get reliable cost estimates and profitable sales prices.
- Get a wide variety of tools which include casting, moulding, stamping tools.
- Reduce the manual process for document production and create consistent content relating to product structures and release them after approval.
- Use several tools for retaining documents and helps in structured content management.