Solidworks MBD PLM software is a drawing-less manufacturing solution product and manufacturing information communication in 3D software. Instead of a long and time-consuming process of the 2D procedure, this solution provides direct PMI in 3D, thereby, eliminating any potential miscommunication problems, excessive quoting time, and communication time.
Solidworks MBD Pricing
Detailed Solidworks MBD pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about pricing plans, contact the company.
Solidworks MBD PLM Software provides an integrated 2D modeling environment to aid the manufacturing communication process. For this, a free demo, as well as free trial options, are available on the website. While you purchase the product/software for your drawingless processes, free demo and free trial are both available with the package as well.
3D Data Structuring
- Structure 3D presentation to intelligently show and hide 3D notes during product design rotation
- Set data for design including finishes, welding symbols, tables, models, dimensions and metadata
Customized Output Templated
- Server as external and internal project guidelines for manufacturing, operations, quality, etc.
- Customize layouts, text descriptions, thumbnails, logo, meta links, etc. for specific outputs life RFQs
3D Data Distribution
- Publish e-drawings and 3D PDF files used in existing procedures and widely accepted
- Explore 3D model with Rotate, Pan, Zoom, Measure, Section and many other 3D tools for viewing
Integration with 2D Drawings
- Integrate existing Solidworks 2D drawings with MBD (Model-Based Definition) to reuse 3D views
- Create geometrical views and PMI with the help of the built-in template editor quite easily
Reuse 3D Data
- Share, archive and reuse intelligent data in 3D to forego time wastage and efforts put-in for 2D drawings