Upchain PLM Software offers cloud-based product lifecycle management solutions for businesses looking to optimize their product development strategies right from the inception stage to the deployment stage. It provides organisations with a unified interface for stakeholders, designers and developers to collaborate and innovate. It aids business in performing all product-related tasks more efficiently and effectively with improved communication, optimized workflows and process automations.
Upchain pricing offers three kinds of packages to its clients that they can choose from based on their needs. The Upchain pricing list can be categorised as:
- Participant - $30 per user per month
- Team - $70 per user per month
- Professional- $200 per user per month
Upchain PLM Software offers customers demos of their platform and features on request. It also hosts blogs and resource libraries for additional information. Users looking for a tangible learning experience can make use of the free-trial version.
Real time collaboration consisting
- Create and collaborate using a product network where everyone gets a full visibility of the project and its processes
- Manage and share data across the network, incorporate reviews and feedbacks with global updations
Data storage and management
- Store all product data and CAD data on the cloud and access from anywhere them without hassle
- Track the changes being made and revert back to a previous version easily if the new changes are not meeting the standards
- Integrate tools and business programs that team members require to perform business processes
- Create a structured workflow using configurations, stage gates and permissions
Plugin and API support
- Integrate Upchain as a plugin into all your desired CAD and Microsoft programs
- Include desired APIs to transfer and receive data
BOM and ECR management
- Track the Bill of Materials (BOM), update and share them across the network in real-time
- Create Engineering change requests (ECR) to examine feasibility of proposed changes and manage them.