ALTERYX PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS Overview
Alteryx takes predictive analytics workflow from data to dashboard, or back to database.
- Single platform: It adds data access, research, modelling, and sharing of logical results all on one platform.
- Workflow connected: Easily mixes predictive analytics into comprehensive workflows that mergers, cleanses, enriches, and loads the data
- Reuse and share: It allows citizen data scientist community by easily sharing or recycling predictive analytics workflows across teams.
ALTERYX PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS USP
Alteryx provides information science that can viably and productively tap into a code-free and code-accommodating easy-to-use application. The predictive analytics software requires no coding, however, it is coding friendly for those interested. It has a fantastic interface without code for both analytics modelling and advanced modelling with code. It enables easy deployment and management of analytic models, flexibility, agility, and high speed. It supports visualization tools and all data sources. Alteryx helps find, manage, and understand all sort of analytic information of an organization at a high speed, thereby making better decisions and increasing productivity.
- Weak Analytical Capabilities Compared To CompetitorsAlteryx''s analytical capabilities are dated and not at par with competitors such as Tableau. Moreover, its data presentation is poor. Show More
- Poor Visualization ToolThe Predictive Analytics visualization tool by Alteryx needs significant improvements to visualize data efficiently. It does not provide attractive dashboards for better visual analytics. Show More
- VisualizationAlteryx Predictive Analytics software visualization needs improvement to visualize the data in the most efficient manner. Show More
- Data extractionAlteryx Predictive Analytics software should enable cross-database connections and provide an easy extraction of data. Show More
“Great Software and Well-Priced"
I have been using Alteryx for data prep and cleaning and analytics solely in our analytics department. I must say that the software makes automating data cleaning a breeze. If there was better training this would be a top-notch product. All the training guides I could find were online, if you don’t have a good connection this can be very frustrating. Collecting data from databases is what we use Alteryx for, though if you have well-maintained data, Alteryx can get redundant.