INFORMATION BUILDERS WEBFOCUS RSTAT Overview
WebFocus can help organizations by extracting meaningful insights from data of any kind. It creates interactive dashboards to consolidate information which increases the chances of actionable insights to be used in the everyday conduct of data-driven businesses.
- WebFocus BI and Analytics: Easy to use and a scalable platform that provides deep analytical capabilities
- Location Analytics: The presentation of interactive mapping in context with location, using data from data warehouses, demographics libraries, or spreadsheets is possible.
- Big Data and IoT: Easy to combine information related to IoT sensor and big data for analytical activities
- Smart BI and Search: Uses natural language, smart search, and BI content auto-linking to automate insights from enterprise data
- AI and Machine Learning: Even users with limited technical skill in organizations can use data science, ML, and predictive analytics to stay ahead of the competition and increase revenue
Information Builders WebFocus RStat is a cost-effective, robust, intuitive, and accurate predictive analytics software. WebFocus can help organizations by extracting meaningful insights from data of any kind. It creates interactive dashboards to consolidate information which increases the chances of actionable insights to be used in the everyday conduct of data-driven businesses.
INFORMATION BUILDERS WEBFOCUS RSTAT strengths and weaknesses
- Complex environmentInformation Builders WebFocus administration and configuration of the environment is not so easy and quite complex to understand. Show More
- Inconsistent toolInformation Builders InfoAssist tool is inconsistent at times. The key to run the report sometimes do not work. Show More
“Works well with various APIs"
“A good reporting engine"
Being an open-source platform, we can easily customize this to our needs. We get issues resolved through tech support since they are available online as well as through forums. There are a lot of updates released which is a good thing, but you will need a system engineer, which is not necessarily a good thing. The software is helpful in identifying trends in data and hence is highly recommended.