ORACLE ADVANCED ANALYTICS Overview
- Self-Service Data Discovery: Easy to use, have striking visual appeal, access data from governed as well as personal sources, and enable sophisticated analytics that can be shared broadly across your community of consumers
- Analytics Dashboards: Dashboards aggregate content from a variety of sources and systems, present you with a personalized view of the data, and let you fully interact with that data in a single, integrated experience
- Predictive Analytics: To help deploy sophisticated analytics to everyone in organization, Oracle Analytics is focused on embedding, consuming, and training ML models to enrich your data preparation, discovery, and collaboration
ORACLE Analytics Cloud’s Database Platform allows the use of seamless predictive analytics software within the platform, giving it an edge over other vendors. ORACLE Analytics Cloud helps mine various data types, eradicate movement of data, and deliver actionable insights. Application developers deploy this analytics model along with SQL and R functions. ORACLE Analytics Cloud helps predict the behavior of customers, the gap between the demand and supply, and make better marketing strategies.
ORACLE ADVANCED ANALYTICS strengths and weaknesses
- Weak Data Blending CapabilityThe data blending ability of Oracle advanced analytics is a bit slow when compared to others. Mainly it lags when pulling huge volumes of data from the database. Show More
- Lacks Real-time DashboardOracle advanced analytics does not offer detailed usage tracking dashboard or statistics dashboard. Show More
- Fail to deliver resultsORACLE Advanced Analytics sometimes fail to deliver results from the reports where data or coding is incorrect. Show More
- Expensive pricingOracle is bit expensive in comparison to other analytic software.
- Real Time Dashboarding and Custom Predictive AlgorithmsRapidminer has one of the best in class dashboard and custom alogrithms Show More