USP : Oracle’s Database Platform allows the use of seamless predictive analytics within the platform, giving it an edge over other vendors. Oracle Advanced Analytics helps mine various data types, eradicate movement of data, and deliver actionable insights. Application developers deploy this analytics model along with SQL and R functions. It helps predict the behavior of customers, the gap between the demand and supply, and make better marketing strategies.
|Product Quality and Reliability|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offering|
- Product Maturity / Product Features and Functionality / Inte...Integration With Open-SourceOracle integration with open-source R append the capability of end users to write R scripts and use R packages while leverage the strengths of the database. Oracle Advanced Analytics provides an R to SQL transparency layer that maps R functions and algorithms to native in-database SQL equivalents. When in-database equivalents are not available, Oracle Advanced Analytics can run them under embedded R mode allowing the database to manage the entire data management and analytical process. Show More
- Product Maturity / Product Quality and Reliability / Deploym...Decreases ComplexityOracle Advanced Analytics decreases complexity and quickly deploy and develops all core analytic capabilities and languages on a robust database architecture. These analytic capabilities include data-mining algorithms, SQL functions for basic statistical techniques, and integration with open-source R for statistical programming and access to a broader set of statistical techniques. Show More
- Product Maturity / Data Management / Data BlendingWeak Data Blending CapabilityThe data blending ability of Oracle advanced analytics is a bit slow when compared to others. Mainly it lags when pulling huge volumes of data from the database. Show More
- Product Maturity / Data Management / Real Time DashboardingLacks Real-time DashboardOracle advanced analytics does not offer detailed usage tracking dashboard or statistics dashboard. Show More
- Product Maturity / Data Management / Report GenerationFail to deliver resultsORACLE Advanced Analytics sometimes fail to deliver results from the reports where data or coding is incorrect. Show More
- Product Maturity / Costs & Units / Cost - $ per licenseExpensive pricingOracle is bit expensive in comparison to other analytic software.
- Product MaturityReal Time Dashboarding and Custom Predictive AlgorithmsRapidminer has one of the best in class dashboard and custom alogrithms Show More