- Interactive participation in session-sharing is possible across different groups which enables users to share their insights formally or informally.
- It is also possible to access and load data from different region_ids and from different deployment modes – cloud, on-premise, or big data sources.
- Qlik Associative Difference allows users to explore questions in QlikView apps and make associations in their data. This helps them make contextual connections in data sets that can be complex.
USP : Qlik helps enterprises around the globe move quicker, work smarter, and provide a start-to-finish answer to get an incentive out of information. QlikView helps users compare different sets of data from multiple sources and locations to deliver the most value. Its main features include, interactive participation in session-sharing is possible across different groups which enables users to share their insights formally or informally. It is also possible to access and load data from different locations and from different deployment modes – cloud, on-premise, or big data sources.
|Product Quality and Reliability|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offering|
- Product Maturity / Services Offered / Support and Maintenanc...UsabilityQlikView is highly sophisticated yet can be easily used by an ordinary user. However, it can be tedious for a non-technical person to build reports that add value in decision-making. Show More
- Product Maturity / Use Cases / Customer Data PlatformNot Designed For Non-technical StaffAlthough QlikView exhibits great value for organizations, non-technical users are not able to extract relevant information from the available data easily. Show More
QLIK View Presence in Predictive Analytics Software
“Excellent Analytics Tool"
Easy to use and flexible design. Easy to control data manipulation through Set Anlaysis. Congested interface can be confusing and can waste time of users. Could be made more easy to use.
Perfect in speed and to manage significant volumes of data
“Great for Companies with Many Departments"
The software can consolidate data from various sources to create dashboards that are easy to use. Can be difficult to create dashboards. The software helps identify and collate data from multiple sources and then filter it.