- High-performance analytics resolve complex problems and help deliver results in a short span of time based on data obtained from big data sources, due to the in-memory processing.
- It is easy to manage models since critical tasks can be automated. These models can be re-used as well as collaborated with other models.
- Since it is a visually appealing platform, it becomes easy to identify trends and patterns to enhance the process of decision-making.
USP : SAS Advanced Analytics provides users with better response time and faster insights provided by its in-memory analytics. SAS Advanced Analytics helps organize data in a structured manner, making it easy to understand and present. It enables the user to analyze past, present, and future models using quality-tested algorithms. Automation of large-scale forecasts is also possible without the need for high levels of technical knowledge.
|Product Quality and Reliability|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offering|
- Product Maturity / Data Management / Real Time DashboardingInsightful DecisionSAS real-time predictive analytics can be implemented to a number of cases that create value addition for customers. It provides one of the best real-time offer management where businesses can quickly make insightful decision for the future action. Show More
- Product Maturity / Core Features / Data InvestigationData Mining AlgorithmsSAS Advanced Analytics offers end to end technique of all data mining algorithms which extend to industry specific for credit scoring, clinical data analysis, etc. providing best-in-class solutions for solving a variety of business issues. Show More
- Product Maturity / Core Features / Statistical ModellingMeasure UncertaintySAS Advanced Analytics can measure uncertainty, make implications and decisions by applying the right method to the right data. It can also measure the performance of the models against test and validation data sets. It informed when model has to be updated to assure accurate results Show More
- Product Maturity / Add-on Funtionalities / Streaming / Real-...Deploy The Scoring CodeSAS Advanced Analytics can deploy the scoring code in a variety of real-time or batch environments within SAS, on the web or directly in databases and data warehouses like Teradata, IBM DB2, IBM Netezza, Aster Data, Pivotal and Oracle, or in Hadoop. Show More
- Product Maturity / Data Management / Data Preparation (Data ...Structure Data SetsSAS Advanced Analytics can structure data sets, transpose them and combined values into representative modelling tables. It makes a sample of a representative set of data to fast processing time and segment observations into groups, interactively bin variable values, filter outliers, replace missing values and derive new variable transformations. It automatically generates the required score code to apply predictive models to new data, including all data preparation transformations, on many different operational processing platforms, including Hadoop. Show More
- Product Maturity / Use Cases / Data VisualisationVisualization And ExplorationSAS Advanced Analytics can immediately recognize data and find out the important relationships and trends, and make quicker and informed decisions. It explores data across all angles and move rapidly from one visualization to another to identify relevant variables and determine the information needed to fuel the next step in the analysis process. Show More
- Product Maturity / Product Quality and Reliability / Custom ...Complex Scripting LanguageAlthough SAS is a powerful product, it shows weakness in terms of Query builders and has fewer functionality tools when compared to other software such as Alteryx. Show More
- Product Maturity / Data Management / Report GenerationImproper Graphic RepresentationSAS Advanced Analytics lacks graphical representation during report generation. The reports generated by SAS lack detailed plots, diagrams, and charts. Show More
- Product Maturity / Core Features / Times Series ExplorationToo slowSAS Advanced Analytics startup process is very slow. It takes too much time to get start. Show More
- Product Maturity / Data Management / Data Preparation (Data ...Complex codingSAS Advanced Analytics offers complex Coding for special tasks which is difficult and lengthy. Show More
SAS ADVANCED ANALYTICS Presence in Predictive Analytics Software
“SAS provides Streamlined Data Analysis to Help Analyze Large Datasets"
“A complete predictive analytics package"
“One of the Best Softwares for Data Analytics"
This is a very helpful software when it comes to analyzing big datasets as it is able to provide clear and streamlined analysis saving huge amounts of time. Also, the software makes it easy to identify syntax issues. The software is, however, very dependant on syntax and coding, which makes it difficult to use in case one is not familiar with the language and coding.It is mostly only useful for big datasets and complex analyses and expensive as well. If this is your requirement then it can be worth the money, keeping in mind that you would need to know coding. On the flip side, there are many guides and training modules available, but this will still need some skill to be able to grasp.