SAS ADVANCED ANALYTICS Overview
- High-performance analytics resolve complex problems and help deliver results in a short span of time based on data obtained from big data sources, due to the in-memory processing.
- It is easy to manage models since critical tasks can be automated. These models can be re-used as well as collaborated with other models.
- Since it is a visually appealing platform, it becomes easy to identify trends and patterns to enhance the process of decision-making.
SAS Advanced Analytics provides users with better response time and faster insights provided by its in-memory analytics. SAS Advanced Predictive Analytics software helps organize data in a structured manner, making it easy to understand and present. It enables the user to analyze past, present, and future models using quality-tested algorithms. Automation of large-scale forecasts is also possible without the need for high levels of technical knowledge.
SAS ADVANCED ANALYTICS strengths and weaknesses
- Complex Scripting LanguageAlthough SAS is a powerful product, it shows weakness in terms of Query builders and has fewer functionality tools when compared to other software such as Alteryx. Show More
- Improper Graphic RepresentationSAS Advanced Analytics lacks graphical representation during report generation. The reports generated by SAS lack detailed plots, diagrams, and charts. Show More
- Too slowSAS Advanced Analytics startup process is very slow. It takes too much time to get start. Show More
- Complex codingSAS Advanced Analytics offers complex Coding for special tasks which is difficult and lengthy. Show More
“SAS provides Streamlined Data Analysis to Help Analyze Large Datasets"
“A complete predictive analytics package"
“One of the Best Softwares for Data Analytics"
This is a very helpful software when it comes to analyzing big datasets as it is able to provide clear and streamlined analysis saving huge amounts of time. Also, the software makes it easy to identify syntax issues. The software is, however, very dependant on syntax and coding, which makes it difficult to use in case one is not familiar with the language and coding.It is mostly only useful for big datasets and complex analyses and expensive as well. If this is your requirement then it can be worth the money, keeping in mind that you would need to know coding. On the flip side, there are many guides and training modules available, but this will still need some skill to be able to grasp.