- Share and collaborate in the cloud: Publish dashboards and share your discoveries with anyone. Explore hidden opportunities with interactive visualizations and accurate data.
- AI-driven explanations: Leverage the power of AI to explain data points with a single click. Based on advanced statistical models, Explain Data helps you uncover insights you may not have found otherwise.
- Effective management of data: Tableau Data Management helps you better manage the data within Tableau Online, ensuring that trusted data is always used to drive decisions.
USP : Use the full potential of information to unleash the capability of the human resources of an organization.
|Product Quality and Reliability|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offering|
- Product Maturity / Use Cases / Demand ForecastingImpressive StatisticsTableau predictive analytics has impressive statistics and predictive technologies, which help data experts codify and uncover latent variables. Tableau has native modelling capabilities, including trending and forecasting. It can forecast data to any chart and add a trend line to view details describing the fit with a simple right-click. With a single click it can drag and drop to model. These analytics are fully integrated into the front end and can be easily segmented. Show More
- Product Maturity / Support for Languages / Support for RR IntegrationTableau can be integrated with R. R plugin provides the power and ease of use of Tableau’s front end while allowing experts to leverage prior work in other platforms and handle nuanced statistical needs. Tableau can connect to an Rserve process and send data to R via a webAPI. The results are then returned to Tableau for use by the Tableau visualization engine. This allows a Tableau user to call any function available in R on data in Tableau and to manipulate models created in R using Tableau. Show More
- Product Maturity / Data Management / Data Preparation (Data ...Improper Data ManagementJoining complicated datasets with Tableau might cause a decrease in performance. Show More
- Product Maturity / Data Management / Data BlendingPoor Data Blending CapabilityThe data-blending capabilities of Tableau are weak and it faces difficulty in processing larger amounts of data. It requires the use of manual extraction or an intermediate source. Show More
- Product Maturity / Use Cases / Data PreparationExamining dataTableau examines data in a single way, starting with large, traditional dashboards, and ending up with complex cloud-based source explorations. It conducts analyses with a single method, the user can’t combine approaches and data views to make insights richer. Show More
- Product Maturity / Use Cases / Business IntelligenceSteep learningTableau has steep learning for new users. The support and services of the software is not up to the mark. Show More
TABLEAU SOFTWARE Presence in Predictive Analytics Software
“Worth the price"
“A great way to professionally build and manage databases"
“Navigate through Journey of Hypotheses"
“One of the best software in the market"
“World class visualization"
“Decision making made easier with this data analysis program."
The software’s ability to organize and use variable for tool application is what works best for me. Evaluation of the behavior of dependent and independent variables for linear regression analysis makes it easy to compile reports, further enabling easier decision making. It is also extremely user-friendly, with each icon distinctly visible. If I had to pick an area of improvement, I would say it is the quality of its graphics. They do not seem very professional and perhaps they can be updated to seem so.
I believe that this is an ideal software for organizations lookimg to systemize its data and work using dependent as well as independent variables. It works excellently to present inferential statistics to help organizations grow. However, if you’re looking for exceptional graphics, then this might not be the one for you.
“Efficient and Dependable"
This is a highly dependable software that also has some great features. Some of these features include
- Easy access to data.
- Presents data in the required format, after using various metrics.
- Creates good dashboards.
“Data Science Capabilities Without The Investment In Data Scientists"
“Very easy, very accurate"
“Easy to interpret data"
“Good Product with Some Bad Tooling Options"
“Azure’s Big Data and Interactive Dashboards Truly Excel"
“Capable Software with Good Visual Appeal"
“Easy and rapid extraction of insights"
“Good analytic data platforms"
“Cloud based predictive Analytics"
The product team met with us at the time of installation which helped the entire process move smoothly. Even after installation the team continued to provide exceptional service. Product met all expectations with only minor issues. Which is a good thing considering they have horrible documentation. It’s all over the place and can do with a major overhaul. The stellar support not only makes up for the lack of documentation, but also makes this a product to recommend.