Teradata Analytics for Enterprise Applications eradicates the complexity of enterprise application integration, delivers real-time access to integrated data from ERP and other enterprise applications, as well as provides transparency and visibility into business and customer insights.It offers features such as, Use model scores as selection criteria for campaigns and select/manage, which models are being used to score customers for campaigns.
- QUICK DECISION-MAKING: Real-time data replication helps business users to access new data, enabling faster decisions.
- RESTRUCTURE DATA MANAGEMENT: Solution helps eradicate complex management processes and generate results within a short span of time (like in weeks).
- NEW PERSPECTIVES: Enables differentiated business decisions based on integrated data from various data sources.
- SCALABLE AND HIGH PERFORMANCE: It is a scalable and high-performing solution that help business users ask questions and respond to the questions by drilling down into detailed transaction data.
- POWERFUL TOOLS: Reveals new, deeper insights that facilitate decisions through advanced in-database analytic techniques and best-of-breed BI tools leveraging integrated semantic layer as the foundation.
- PROBLEM-SOLVING: Implementing few business modules help align solutions and business needs for enhanced visibility and timeliness of analytics.
- CUT-DOWN COSTS: Eliminating dependencies on specialized IT for data extraction and loading processes help reduce the cost of ownership.
USP : Teradata predictive analytics software provides “Flip the Switch” analytics which allows on-the-fly switching of best campaign users from reverse modeling to forward prediction. Teradata Analytics for Enterprise Applications eradicates the complexity of enterprise application integration, delivers real-time access to integrated data from ERP and other enterprise applications, as well as provides transparency and visibility into business and customer insights.
|Product Quality and Reliability|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offering|
- Product Maturity / Breadth and Depth of Product Offering / D...Migration Of Data Is DifficultMigration of data from Teradata to some other RDBMS systems is quite painful as the transition is not that smooth and one needs to follow many steps. Show More
- Product Maturity / Product Features and Functionality / Inte...Big Data Implementation Is RiskyBig data implementation in Teradata is costly. Hadoop is preferable in terms of storage scalability, cost, etc. Show More