Ahaslides Presentation Software is a presentation making platform for public speaking events. Its main focus was to make these type events more engaging for their audiences. Ahaslides Presentation Software started with the initiative to enhance audience participation through real-time questionnaires, quizzes, and polls directly on their smartphones and connect them with the speaker over the stage. Another aim was to shed burden and pressure from speakers’ shoulders. Ahaslides turned presentation displayed on a big screen to audiences’ smartphones. This platform is easy to use and works the same as your usual presentation software.
Based on your requirements, Ahaslides pricing ranges from $4.95 per 50 live participants to $15.95 per 2000 live participants per month. Here is the detailed Ahaslides pricing:
- Essential- $4.95/50 live participants/month.
- Plus- $10.95/200 live participants/month.
- Pro-$15.95/2000 live participants/month.
Ahaslides Presentation Software provides free demo in the form of illustrations and text on its website to acquaint the users with all its functionalities. User reviews can also be searched upon to know the insights about the platform.
- Customize polls, Q&A sessions, add pre-made slides and more to presentations using its catch on interface
- Use it in the same manner as the usual presentation software to make interactive slides
- Generate a link to add each individual from the audience to participate equally. Initiate the audience to be on the same slide to what is being displayed on a big screen
- Reduce distraction by allowing audiences’ participation using their smartphones turning it into a powerful tool for the presentation enhancement
- Allow smartphones to turn into microphones for easy interaction
- Generate a virtual queue of the audience to select them for a question, initiate a proffer Q&A for the audience who are reluctant to answer openly
- Customize themes and colors or add the logo in slides
- Allow smartphone to work as remote controller, multi-language support and participant data analytics