EPAC is a cloud-hosted CMMS/EAM platform that offers features for materials management, scheduling, asset management, preventive maintenance, and work order management. The software can also be implemented on-premise on SQL Express, Microsoft SQL, and Oracle.
It allows users to handle the maintenance of halls and plants by permitting them to shift seamlessly between the system modules. This reliable tool facilitates effective and efficient preventive maintenance and maintenance performance.
EPAC pricing details are not provided on the product website. The vendor offers pricing details by quote. Fill out the contact form on the website and give information about your company’s business needs to request custom EPAC pricing.
EPAC allows users to request a product demo on their website. Business users can provide their details in the contact form to request a demo, brochure, pricing information, and other details. Utilize the opportunity to learn about the platform’s features and capabilities to understand if they fit your business requirements.
→ Inventory Management
- Handle unlimited storerooms with tools like asset BOM, requisition forecasting, and vital spare tracking on a single platform
- Predict maximum or minimum quantities on a per-part basis
→ Work Orders
- Avail scheduled requisition of non-inventory and inventory parts planning in advance
- Provide automated work order requisition with the Reliability Centered Maintenance capability at your disposal
→ Resource Management
- Utilize tools like training/certification tracking, productivity and rate monitoring, and employee skill definition
- Generate ad-hoc, user-defined, and regular reports for KPI (Key Performance Index) analysis
→ Technician Tracking
- Organize and track technicians by trade or craft
- Monitor technicians’ certifications and skills with mush hassle
→ Asset Management
- Monitor assets like air-handlers, boilers, and chillers, and identify and resolve issues rapidly to prevent any losses
- Track the warranty dates of your mechanical and other assets, keep yourself updated with operations