It is one of the widely known cloud-based asset tracking and management software used in different industry verticals. It is hosted on Microsoft Azure Cloud Services and assures 99.9% of uptime. This helps a business in asset tracking, preventive maintenance, inventory management, resource allocation management, ticketing/breakdown maintenance/complaints, depreciation management, and offers a new experience by replacing the old ways.
Asset Infinity pricing depends on the plan or subscription you choose. Asset Infinity pricing starts from $25.50/month and can go up to the enterprise module that is having (dedicated support, feature acceleration, dedicated account manager, 3rd Party Integrations and more features), where the cost will get customized as per the requirements of the prospective customer.
Whenever you create your account, you will be allowed to access the Asset Infinity application. You can start your 14-days free trial by a single click without thinking about Asset Infinity pricing.
Here are some of its powerful and effective features provided by Asset Infinity are listed below:
- Asset Tagging
- It is done to manage the assets. Asset tagging is achieved via numerous tracking methods such as QR Code, GPS, BarCode, RFID, etc.
- Retrieves information regarding the asset, log maintenance data, etc.
- Department, Location, Employee tracking
- Assists you to know its location with the help of various techniques.
- Department wise tracking, employee hours tracking is possible by assigning them barcode generated IDs.
- Reminders & alerts
- No need to keep tracking of maintenance activity as the software will notify you for the same.
- It sends reminders and alerts via SMS, mobile notifications, and emails regarding any required activity.
- Record meter & consumption reports
- You can customize it as per your need to get the real-time meter reading on a specific time interval.
- It allows you to generate a report of utility consumed by each facility as per your needs.