PaperCut offers printing solutions for both individual and personal needs. Primarily aimed at small businesses, it introduces a fully online software apparatus through which businesses can jump-start their printing needs in a safe and sustainable manner.
Its versatile software can easily adapt to numerous network environments, be it small or big. PaperCut is the ideal tool for environments characterized by a larger volume of users, such as schools and colleges.
PaperCut offers a simple solution to pricing needs that are easy to use for a vast majority of people.
- Control all activities of print, scan, fax and copy from a single node
- Authenticate all users through Login ID to identify who is doing what
- Configure devices to the network swiftly and easily
- Connect any device and to enable printing from mobiles, tablets, and notebooks
- Enable access control to schedule activities involving confidential information
- Collect documents securely through QR code scanning
- Trace what is printed through connected devices
- Track manual faxing or scanning activity through the embedded application
- Customizable specifications
- Choose scripts to run special functions like Duplex
- Generate quick and easy built-in reports through a single click
- Connect to numerous online payment tools including PayPal
- Create value cards freely for schools and colleges using top-up cards feature
Based on the needs of the organization, PaperCut pricing has different segments that cater to varied needs. The PaperCut Pocket is suited for small businesses. PaperCut pricing options for Pocket are available on a pay as you go scheme. Currently, the monthly subscription is open. A yearly subscription and another pricing plan are set to release soon. The seller has to be contacted for specific details regarding PaperCut pricing.
A demo of the PaperCut products can be requested via their official site. It also offers a forty-day free trial of products and an option to join the beta program for free.