Procurement by Epiq Technologies offers sourcing features to simplify and streamline requisitioning, solicitations, purchase orders, invoicing, catalog management, approvals, matching, receiving, online bidding, and reverse auctions. This software is used by companies in over 40 industries to obtain better value, save costs, improve collaboration, negotiate effectively, ensure policy compliance, simplify the procure-to-pay procedure, and implement best practices.
Users can leverage requisition analytics and visibility to swiftly identify savings opportunities. Utilize self-service requisitions to simplify requisition submission, processing, and review.
Procurement pricing information is not provided on the product website. But according to a software review website, Procurement pricing starts at $1,000/month. Contact Epiq Technologies directly for more pricing details and obtain a custom quote.
Procurement offers a free demo and users can sign up for it on the product website. The demo is tailored to fit each company’s requirements. Utilize this opportunity to learn about the software’s key features and gauge if they suit your business needs before signing up for a paid package.
- Empower suppliers with vendor catalog, attribute import and handling, and pricing
- Give business partners custom catalog overviews, privileges, and access
→Catalog Hierarchy, Classification, and Control
- Review, edit, and control functions for aggregate and supplier catalogs
- Utilize relationship definition hierarchies and capabilities for different catalogs
→Dashboards and Visibility
- Generate analysis and reports on catalog updates, pricing, and supplier activity
- Leverage an intuitive process with standardized templates and defined repeatable processes
→Support and Expertise
- Set up the solution and deploy and configure it to match purchasing policies
- Make use of procurement training with access definition, catalog structuring, and best practices
- Utilize this hosted solution that is built for web services and internet delivery
- Benefit from multi-channel help desk and technical support that assists purchasers with requisitioning